Re: zsh-2.6-beta15 released

> On Apr 25, 12:27am, Richard Coleman wrote:
> } Subject: zsh-2.6-beta15 released
> }
> } I've decided to release beta15.  It only contains minor changes
> } [....]  The next beta should contain more substantial changes.
>
> Does anyone have plans to update the info files?  Some items are
> rather far out of date.

For the time being, I'm only going to worry about the man pages.  Eventually
we can probably convert them to other formats using rman.  But since this is
a lot of work, it should probably wait until we get closer to the production
release (whenever that is).

Mark and I have looked at various alternatives (pod, linux-doc, etc..) for
use with zsh documentation, but so far, none of these fit the bill (although
pod comes pretty close).

rc