Re: zsh-2.6-beta15 released

On Apr 29,  1:39am, Richard Coleman wrote:
}
} For the time being, I'm only going to worry about the man pages.  Eventually
} we can probably convert them to other formats using rman.

Does that apply to the files that used to be in the help/ subdir as
well?  (I note that the run-help function to search $HELPDIR is still
present in the Functions/ subdir, but the supporting files are gone.)

--
Bart Schaefer                     Vice President, Technology, Z-Code Software
schaefer@xxxxxxxxxx                  Division of NCD Software Corporation