Re: ANNOUNCEMENT -- new zsh maintainer

Richard Coleman (coleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote on 1 May 1996 03:05:
 >I want to announce that I'm passing the job of zsh maintenance to
 >
 >Zoltan Hidvegi <hzoli@xxxxxxxxxx>

I'd like to thank Richard for his work. It's a pity he has to quit.
He brought what zsh development needed most, the rigor in including
patches and the ground work of cleaning up things even when they
worked.

I emphasise (spelling?) that the above is no critic at all to Zoltan,
who has obviously been doing a wonderful work and is certainly the best
choice for the new maintainer. I use the hzoli releases myself, even
for root's shell.

Carlos