kill-word & friends in ZLE

It is quite irritating for me that in zsh's Emacs mode functions like
backward-kill-word and similar behave in a different fashion. Examples:

fly% cd /usr/local/lib/gwembljh[Esc-Backspace]

and everything is erased, instead of just gwembljh. The same applies for
{backward,forward}-word. Since zshparam man-page states that zsh uses the
value of WORDCHARS for this purpose, I think the default value should be
changed at least not to contain '/', if not to an empty string (for strict
Emacs compliance, since Emacs recognizes all of the default wordchars as
word boundaries).

If I understood the situation correctly, the patch should be something like:
*** Src/system.h.orig	Thu May 16 00:29:00 1996
--- Src/system.h	Thu May 16 01:01:54 1996
***************
*** 305,311 ****
  # define DEFAULT_WATCHFMT "%n has %a %l."
  #endif

! #define DEFAULT_WORDCHARS "*?_-.[]~=/&;!#$%^(){}<>"
  #define DEFAULT_TIMEFMT   "%J  %U user %S system %P cpu %*E total"

  /* Posix getpgrp takes no argument, while the BSD version *
--- 305,311 ----
  # define DEFAULT_WATCHFMT "%n has %a %l."
  #endif

! #define DEFAULT_WORDCHARS "" /* For Emacs compliance */

--
hniksic@xxxxxxx              |  Student of electrical engineering
hniksic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        |  University of Zagreb, Croatia