Bug report

This is for beta18.

Compiling it with mawk instead of gawk produces a Src/signames.h with
escaped "#else" lines like this:

\#else

This leads to gcc complaining that "sigs" is not declared.  This happens
for me under Linux, SunOS and Solaris.

Under Solaris zsh fails to link with -lnsl, so getdomainname and yp_all
are not declared at link time.

Felix

--
Good programmers write good code; great programmers 'borrow' good code.