zsh 2.5.03 and IRIX

Right then,

  I've had a few goes at getting zsh compiled on IRIX 5.3, and it nearly works,
but I get segmentation faults in at least the following circumstances:

o changing the working directory to certain directories, it's always the same
  ones and there's no particular correlation between them.

o giving an argument to typeset, like `typeset x'.

  It'll probably do it some other circumstances too, I just haven't found them
yet...

  Help?

  Please respond by mail.

------