Re: Problem: 2.6.b19, rsh/remsh on Ultrix 4.4

> From: Anthony Heading <aheading@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Problem: 2.6.b19, rsh/remsh on Ultrix 4.4
> Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 10:56:20 +0100 (BST)
> Try defining RSH_BUG_WORKAROUND

  Hi, Anthony.

  It solves the problem. Thank you. I propose to add the following text
 into the Etc/MACHINES (DEC section):

	Compile with RSH_BUG_WORKAROUND flag on DECstation with Ultrix.
	Undefine HAVE_TERMIOS_H if native DEC cc compiler is used.

 The last statement was stressed in the old zsh distributions, but I did
 not meet it in 2.6-beta19.

 Regards,
 Eugene Berdnikov