Re: zsh.texi

>> On Mon, 10 Jun 1996 16:52:25 +0100 (BST),
>> Clive Messer(CM) wrote:
CM> For several weeks now, I've been hacking/modifying/updating the
CM> texinfo source (zsh.texi) to reflect the changes made since it was
CM> last updated (about 25 years ago ;-), and now have it finished.

With Clive's permission, I've uploaded this to the zsh web site at

   http://www.mal.com/zsh/Doc/test/zsh.texi.gz

I've also run it through texi2html-1.50; you can access the table of
contents via

   http://www.mal.com/zsh/Doc/test/zsh_toc.html

Please take a look if you're interested. We would appreciate any
suggestions or comments (or better, patches) anyone may have. Now is
the time to make your wishes known.

Also, please don't forget to CC any correspondence to Clive
(clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Thanks.

--
  -mb-