Re: zsh.texi

On Jun 12, 11:25pm, Mark Borges wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh.texi
}
} I've also run it through texi2html-1.50
}
} Please take a look if you're interested. We would appreciate any
} suggestions or comments (or better, patches) anyone may have.

I don't know if it's broken in the base document or if it's the fault
of texi2html, but double-quoted strings in some examples are really
messed up:

-H num pattern
       A typical use is `compctl -D -f + -H 0 " -X '(No file found; using history)''

-l cmd
       example, `compctl -x 'r[-exec,;]' -l " -- find'

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern

New male in /home/schaefer: