Problem with xterm, zsh-2.6Beta20 and OSF/1

Hi all,

I have a slight problem with zsh-2.6Beta20 on OSF/1. The problem is,
that if I widen an xterm window to, say, 130 chars, and I type a lot
of stuff in it, after 80 chars the line is cleared, and the cursor
goes to position 1 in the line. If you do a backspace, the
cursor wraps to the previous line, and garbling everything.

This has been for a while, but now people over here start complaining
about it.

What can be done about it?

Everything works well under Ultrix and NetBSD BTW.
--
 \     | Erwin J.  van Eijk | Standard Disclaimer applies