Re: Bug in beta21

> Do you really need the title updated every 5 seconds?  I use:

>         precmd() { TMOUT=600 ; title }
>         TRAPALRM() { TMOUT=60 ; title }

> where "title" is a function pretty much like your "set-titlebar".
> This updates the title bar between commands if I'm using the shell
> regularly, otherwise it waits for 10 minutes of inactivity and then
> begins updating the title bar once per minute.

That's probably better.  Since I have a clock on my screen anyway,
having the time in every xterm is probably unnecessary.  Probably
using periodic and PERIOD would be better!  I used to use chpwd, but
there was some problem with that, probably the way it messed up things
like "(cd /foo; tar cf - bbb) | tar xf -".