Re: zsh.texi commentary (actually, HTML pages commentary)

> > The paragraph on Comments still refers to HISTCHARS; it's now histchars.
>
> Fixed.

That's OK.  Although HISTCHARS is valid, histchars is preferred.

> > Expansion section:
>
> > I'd love it if there were more hrefs, e.g. from every reference to an
> > option name to the description of that option, or from a builtin's name
> > to its description.  E.g., in the sentence:
> >     The PUSHD_MINUS option exchanges the effects of ~+ and ~-
> >     where they are followed by a number.
> > It'd be great to be able to click on PUSHD_MINUS.
>
> I'll give this some thought when I get home this evening.

But these changes should also be made in the manual.  Any voulnteers to
clean up the manual?  The texinfo and the nroff documentation should be
updated paralelly.  The manual also needs spell checking.  I'm quite busy
and I think I'm not the best in correcting sylistic problems in English.

Zoltan