Re: zsh.texi commentary (actually, HTML pages commentary)

On Jun 21,  9:06am, Zefram wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh.texi commentary (actually, HTML pages commentary)
}
} >                 What the heck happened to NO_NOMATCH when the change
} >was made to make the prefix "no" into a magic equivalent of "unsetopt"?
}
} That patch isn't in the baseline yet.  It made the canonical form of
} that option NOMATCH, so that "setopt NOMATCH", "unsetopt NOMATCH",
} "setopt NO_NOMATCH" and "unsetopt NO_NOMATCH" are valid.

So you check for canonical forms before stripping off the leading "no",
and then check again after stripping it to invert the sense?  Or what?