beta21; Bug in execcmd() and job text question

1) Whoa!

  % ls =()
  zsh: parse error in process substitution
  zsh: segmentation fault  ../../zsh-RCS-b21/Src/zsh -f

This happens in getjobtext(), after the argument of the command was
nuked in prefork().

2) I can see why getjobtext() was moved behind prefork() by the recent
reconstruction in this area.  But why can't the original, that is unsub-
stituted job text be kept when the command was a simple command?  For
example, no problem with this...

 % setopt shwordsplit; foo="sleep 10"
 % $foo& jobs
 [1] 850
 [1]  + running    sleep 10

...but wouldn't it be better to say `eval $foo' in the example below?

 % eval $foo& jobs
 [1] 884
 [1]  + running    eval sleep 10

Unless I'm missing something obvious, the patch below might fix both.
Regards,
--Thorsten

*** exec.c	1996/06/25 07:34:03	2.37
--- exec.c	1996/06/26 22:00:14
***************
*** 1165,1170 ****
--- 1165,1176 ----

+     /* Get the text associated with this command. */
+     if (jobbing || (how & Z_TIMED))
+ 	text = getjobtext((void *) cmd);
+     else
+ 	text = NULL;
+
      /* Do prefork substitutions */
      prefork(args, (((type == CCASE) ? 4 : 0)
***************
*** 1252,1262 ****

!     /* Get the text associated with this command. */
!     if (jobbing || (how & Z_TIMED))
  	text = getjobtext((void *) cmd);
-     else
- 	text = NULL;

      /* Set up special parameter $_ */
      zsfree(underscore);
--- 1258,1266 ----

!     /* Update the text for this command if it was not a simple one. */
!     if (!errflag && !checked && (jobbing || (how & Z_TIMED)))
  	text = getjobtext((void *) cmd);

      /* Set up special parameter $_ */
      zsfree(underscore);