Re: zsh-3.0-pre1 released

> >! versions of complex commands should be considered deprecated and may be
> >--- 612,618 ----
> >! versions of complex commands should be considered depreciated and may be
>
> You might want to reverse this patch for the 3.0 release.  The same
> error was made in a couple of other places too.

It's not me who made this change.  This comes from Clive's texinfo
documentation.  ispell says that depreciate is correct.  I assume it has
the same meaning as deprecate.  I do not know enough about English to
decide which is better.

> Less trivially, if you haven't done so already, I suggest you look
> through my old -M patches.  Some of them contained small bug fixes in
> addition to adding the option, and I think some of the bugs are still
> around.

I'm still thinking about adding some or all of them to the baseline.  POSIX
requires export -p and readonly -p.  But I do not find any patches to
typeset.  Did I lost it or you'v never sent such a patch?

Zoltan