Re: Etc/BUGS

> Heyla,
>
> from Etc/BUGS
>  If you suspend "man", zle seems to get into cooked mode.  It works ok
>  for plain "less".
>  [...deleted...]
>  Then if you suspend
>  % foo less something
>  from zsh/bash, zle/readline gets into cooked mode.
>
> Is this still around?  What machines?  I can't reproduce this on NetBSD.
> Couldn't even repro this with bash(1.14.6).

Under Linux I can reproduce it with zsh, bash, ksh93 and pdksh.  So I'm
quite sute that it is not a zsh bug.

There may be some versions of man which does not have this problem.  It
only happens if man fork the pager and wait()'s for the pager as
illustrated by the tiny program included in the BUGS file.

Zoltan