Re: Default compctls

On Jul 6,  7:38pm, Zefram wrote:
} Subject: Re: Default compctls
}
} There's already a list of signals available.  $signals[2,-3] is the
} list of signals you can actually send to a process.  $signals itself is
} the list of trappable `signals'.  I think there's room for a $limits
} array, though.

Something on another thread led me to think of this:

	limits=("${${(f)$(limit)}%% *}")
	compctl -k limits limit

Or more briefly:

	compctl -k "(${(f)${(f)$(limit)}%% *})" limit

Note the extra (f) in the second form.

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern

New male in /home/schaefer: