Remaining zsh3.0-pre2 bugs

Here are some bugs that I've reported but still remain in the latest
version of zsh.
The apply for both HP-UX 9.01 and IRIX 5.3

1. History bug:
The magic-space binding seems to mess up the history of
a line with a quoted argument that spawns two lines.
Note that in the following examples the number of spaces
and the placement of the single-quote matter.

pride% exec ./zsh -f
pride% echo 'a
> b c'
b c
pride% history
    1  echo 'a\nb c'
    2  history
pride% echo 'a
> b' c
b c
pride% history
    1  echo 'a\nb c'
    2  history
    3  echo 'a\nb' c
    4  history
pride% exec ./zsh -f
pride% bindkey ' ' magic-space
pride% echo 'a
> b c'
b c
pride% history
    1  bindkey ' ' magic-space
    2  history
pride% echo 'a
> b' c
b c
pride% history
    1  bindkey ' ' magic-space
    2  history
    3   c
    4  history

2. tty bug
When running either of the two sequences:
  while echo crap >/dev/null; do done
  while true; do echo crap >/dev/null; done
and interrupting them with <CTRL>-C, my output gets lost from then on.
This is an intermittent problem on HP-UX--keep doing it and eventually
it'll happen. On IRIX, the bug has happened to me every time.

pride% while echo crap >/dev/null; do done
pride% echo yes
pride% exec >/dev/tty
pride% echo yes
yes
pride%

3. tty bug #2
When tty output of "less" or "more" is suspended because it's in the
background, after "fg"ing my tty settings are reset to default.
This problem is hard because on HP-UX it is intermittent; happens more
regularly on IRIX.  Also, enough output must be generated (hence ls /bin)
so that you can quit out of "less" in the middle of the output.
As a semi-test that this is a zsh bug, I ran the same sequences of
commands under tcsh, and didn't get the bug.

acro% exec ./zsh -f
acro% stty eof '^D'
acro% stty -a
speed 38400 baud; line = 1;
intr = ^C; quit = ^@; erase = DEL; kill = ^U; eof = ^D; eol = ^@; old-swtch = ^Z; susp = ^@
    [other stty output snipped]
acro% /bin/ls /bin |less &
[1] 18444 18445
acro%
[1]  + suspended (tty output)  /bin/ls /bin | less
acro% fg
[1]  + continued  /bin/ls /bin | less
4d
4d60
CC
DCC
NCC
OCC
X11
[
acroread
alpq
apropos
ar
as
at
autopush
awk
banner
basename
batch
bc
bdiff
bfs
cal
[less pauses after one page-full; I hit 'q']
acro% stty -a
speed 38400 baud; line = 1;
intr = ^C; quit = ^@; erase = DEL; kill = ^U; eof = ^A; eol = ^@; old-swtch = ^@; susp = ^@
[other stty output snipped]

4. vi-compatibility ZLE bug
In vi-mode, when hitting <u> for undo, the cursor does not end up
where it would in vi.