Re: zsh-3.0-pre1: speed up the "list-choices" etc.

On Jul 8,  9:03am, Zefram wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh-3.0-pre1: speed up the "list-choices" etc.
}
} >Indeed the speed difference is hardly noticeable on
} >Sparc-SunOS4.1, but it is noticeable on both i860-SysV4.0 and
} >Sparc-Solaris2.3 (Solaris2 is a version of SysV4 in fact, you
} >know).
}
} I can't reproduce that under Solaris 2.4.

It's entirely possible that it's reproducible only under Solaris 2.x with
the Japanese language environment installed.  I know there are some pretty
radical differences there, which we had to deal with in zmail.  (However,
I don't know any of the details, as we farmed out that port.)

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern

New male in /home/schaefer: