Re: I-Search improvement

> at you.  I am assuming that the string "keybuf" in zle_main.c always
> contains the last command sequence, which in my limited checking, looks to
> be true.

Yes it is true.  This was not always true.  It become true sometime when I
created describe-key-briefly.

> +    ungetkeys(keybuf, strlen(keybuf));

That should be something like

> +    ungetkeys(keybuf, (len = strlen(keybuf)) ? len : 1);

to handle the case when keybuf contains the null character which is
handled in a quited unique way here.  Meta is not used so only the first
character of keybuf can be null.  In a multi-character binding null's are
replaced by (char)0x80.  I'll include this patch with this change.

Zoltan