CONTRIBUTORS

> * Peter W. Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx> ...  One of
>   the authors of the programmable completion code in zsh-2.5.0.

This has been niggling at me for some time... Sven added a patch to
the manual rather generously crediting me with joint authorship of the
programmable completion.  Actually, he already had a complete working
version when I saw it; I simply worked it into the current version of
the zsh code, with a few very small changes of my own.  Then
subsequently Sven completely rewrote the code in zle_tricky.c to
improve efficiency considerably, so the amount of my code there is
extremely limited.  Even though I've produced the odd patch since,
various other people have done more on this bit.  I don't think
there's anything to justify the comment above.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77330