Re: That infinite loop in Geoff's second zle_refresh patch

schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> The patch below changes starting count from 0 to 1, which stops the
> infinite loop, but feels wrong to me.  I can't see any reason to call
> tcdelcost(0), but that code was there before either of Geoff's recent
> patches; the only nearby difference since pre2 is a change from

This has a bad effect:  inserting or deleting on a continued line
before the end of the line redisplays the rest of line wrongly.  I
haven't looked into the details.  (Maybe I got confused; my
zle_refresh.c is different from the one in the patch, so I'm either
more or less up to date.)

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77330