Misc. unresolved stuff

In article 1397, Zoltan said he'd fix $[$[1+2]+3], and apparently he has.
Is there some reason why $((...)) doesn't nest?  I asked in article 1414
whether there other differences between $[...] and $((...)).  There's
exactly one mention of $((...)) in zshexpn.man, which says only that it's
the same as $[...].

In article 1426, I asked why array subscript flags such as $foo[(f)...]
don't work with $foo[@] and $foo[*].  Does anyone else want them to?

In article 1428, I pointed out that zsh's "getopts" builtin doesn't seem
to properly handle some error cases, by comparison to bash.  I don't have
ksh to compare to that.  Does anyone think "getopts" is a problem?

In zsh-users article 257, I asked why there's no (:L) modifier, to go
with the (L) flag; similarly (U) and (:U).  I also hoped for a better
error message for unrecognized modifiers.  Any comment?