Re: Patches missing from pre4?

Zoltan Hidvegi (hzoli@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote on 29 July 1996 14:57:
 >You probably noticed that all of these fixes were very minor.  None of them
 >affect the stability of zsh.

Agreed. What I mean is that there have been significant changes at
each new pre- release, so I think we should wait somewhat longer
before making the official release. On the other hand, since you're
leaving for hollidays, it'd be nice to have another pre with all the
latest fixes, so that the list can pound on it. Another advantage is
that we don't have to apply the patches by hand :-)

Anyway, it's a bad idea to make an official release just before an
absence period of the maintainer.

Carlos