Unidentified subject!

Hi,

I am using the zsh with ZSH_VERSION=3.0-pre4. It is my impression that zsh
does no not use the HISTFILE variable! After logging out and logging in
again, the history command starts with #1. Is this a known bug, or
is this a user error?

regards

Joachim Backes

| Joachim Backes                             phone: +49-631-205-2438  |
| University of Kaiserslautern               fax:   +49-631-205-3056  |
| Computer Center                                                     |
| Supercomputer division                                              |
| P.O. Box 3049                                                       |
| D-67653 Kaiserslautern                                              |
| Germany                                                             |
| E-Mail:  backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                      |
| WWW:     http://sgi400.rhrk.uni-kl.de/home/mitarbeiter/backes.html  |