Re: bug in zsh 3.0-pre6?

> >When I read a message, quoted-printable or base64 is seemlessly converted
> >on the fly by elm.
>
> That's odd, with the Elm I use the seam is so big I was compelled to
> disable the conversion.  (It invokes metamail, which, not to put too
> fine a point on it, sucks rocks.)  But regardless of the method of
> display, the message as stored in the mail folder is mangled, and
> that's what matters when trying to apply the patch.

elm-2.4ME+ processes text-only mime messages without calling metamail.
There are also several security fixes in that version and built-in PGP
support.  It is available from ftp://dionysos.fmi.fi/KEH/ but there is a
mirror in ftp://ftp.cs.elte.hu/pub/unix/elm-2.4ME+/ :-).  I apply patches
using |$patch when I read a mail with less.

Zoltan