some troubles with TERM and zsh-3.0-pre6

	I have some problems with the TERM variable. with AIX 4.1.2, setting
TERM=aixterm seems OK, but if I recall older commands with Ctl P, the prompt
disappears.
	When I am running a session under telnet (microsoft) from a PC with
TERM=vt100, the arrow keys are not working correctly (that do nothing). But
after running vile (the great editor), all is OK. But, note that it was
identical with zsh-2.5
Best regards,

Jean-Max Reymond

 Email  : reymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Phone  : (33) 93 14 23 19                  Bulltel:  22-32319
 Fax    : (33) 93 14 23 11                  Bullfax:  22-32311

 Address:  BULL SA (SLDV)