Re: here-document/multiline parameter conflict

Zoltan Hidvegi writes:
> I cannot reproduce this and looking at the source it seems that it should
> not happen.  Are you absolutely sure that /usr/local/bin/zsh is really
> zsh-3.0.0?  Older zsh versions did have this problem.

Blab nab it, just goes to show no matter how careful you are, it's
still easy to look like a fool.  I had put 3.0.0 in my own bin while I
test drove it.  Yup, it's fixed.  I apologize for wasting your time.
--
J.D. Laub (Laubster) HBOC/CliniCom|"I think you're very, very, very, very, very,
jdl@xxxxxxxxxxxx     Boulder,CO   |very, very, very, very, ..." - Flying Lizards