core dump when building zsh 3.0 on next3.2

Hi,

when building zsh 3.0 on my Next 3.2 motorola system, the build breaks in Util,
because in Makefile:
.Suffixes:

is empty.
Adding a dummy '.o' fixed this.
Same is true in Doc ?

Otherwise, clean build, I think.
Thanks for your efforts.
Especially on SGI, zsh makes for an easier working.

Juergen
---
 Fon +49 511 92455-51    NeXTMail welcome   No Mime      Fax +49 511 92455-52
 = What time do we live in when revolution reminds us of soap powder,
 = when spontaneity and freedom get associated with instant coffee,
 = when a politician's idea of social change is changing names
 = when a country posing as super know-how factory cuts expenses on education?