Zsh distribution terms

I had a correspondence with Richard Stallman about the zsh distribution
terms.  I would like to change the copyright notices in the C files
to something similar to the one he suggests below.  The difference will be
the copyright terms of the manual.  I'd like to place the manual under the
following copyright:

  Copyright (C) 1992-1996 Paul Falstad
  All rights reserved.

  Permission is granted to make and distribute verbatim copies of
  this manual provided the copyright notice and this permission notice
  are preserved on all copies.

  Permission is granted to copy and distribute modified versions of this
  manual under the conditions for verbatim copying, provided also that the
  entire resulting derived work is distributed under the terms of a
  permission notice identical to this one.

  Permission is granted to copy and distribute translations of this manual
  into another language, under the above conditions for modified versions.

These changes will make us easier to borrow code and documentation from FSF
sources.  After that we can freely use parts of FSF manuals in the zsh
manual.  To use FSF code we still have to ask for permission from the FSF
but it's more likely that we'll get it than without this change.

I think that this change just makes the copyright terms more clear.  I
always interpreted the copyright in that way.

Of course we need Paul Falstad's approval for this change.

Zoltan