Re: bugs found

:From: hoh@xxxxxxxxxx (Goran Larsson)
:Subject: Bugs in 3.0.0
[... first bug deleted ...]
:2)
:	$ PROMPT=AAA
:	AAA_
:	AAAPROMPT=AA
:	AA_
:	AAPROMPT=A
:	 _
:	 APROMPT='$'
:	 APROMPT='$ '
:	$ _
:
:	Note that any one character prompt is replaced by a space.

OK. I've found the problem (and another smaller one - the code gets to a
place I commented as 'shouldn't happen' - now I've got to remember why :-)).
Patch in a day or so.

:3)
:	Sometimes filename completion acts up. It is kind of hard
:	to reproduce, but it goes something like this:

I've had hard to reproduce problems with this too, but I assumed it was
my compctl stuff which I really haven't checked properly.  When I get
time....

--
Geoff Wing [mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]   PrimeNet - Internet Consultancy
  Web: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Facsimile: +61-3-9819 3788