Re: Slightly changed copyright, new test release

Zoltan Hidvegi (hzoli@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> The new copyright notice which appears on the top of each file is
[...]
> The rest is unchanged.  The change is that the documentation is not
> mentioned here and it is explicitely stated that it is allowed to
> distribute modified versions of that program.  I always thought that the
> old copyright notice allowed that as well but Richard Stallman think that
> was not clear enough.

Speaking of copyright, why isn't zsh under GPL?  I think it would be
better to have a standard license, rather than zsh-specific.

Is there a special reason why zsh shouldn't be under the GPL?

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@xxxxxxx> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia