Re: Slightly changed copyright, new test release

Richard Coleman (coleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> rest of the code to be under GPL (which I'm generally against).  I like

What is the reason of this?  I cannot find anything so bad in the GPL
-- it actually seems to be quite similar to the current zsh license.

There was quite a lot of talk on XEmacs mailing list about Stallman
and his (alleged) paranoia, but it was mostly connected with assigning
the copyright to the FSF.  What is wrong with the GPL itself?

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@xxxxxxx> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia