Re: 4 bugs

I wrote:
:4. I'm sitting here trying to think of the fourth bug I found.......
:   just a minute... I'm sure it'll come back to me....... typing doesn't
:   help you remember......oh yes, it was:
:% $(cat nothing)<TAB>
:produces
:% $(cat nothing)cat: nothing: No such file or directory
: <--- cursor here

The question here is, is there a case where we need the command's output
(in this case ``cat'') from stderr?
If there is, should some attempt to made to format it, ie. call trashzle()
and put the stderr below and then below that refresh the line?
If there isn't, then we should discard stderr.
--
Geoff Wing [gwing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]   Technical Manager
  Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977	     PrimeNet - Internet Consultancy