Re: zle_refresh trial patch (and unrelated bug)

On Nov 9,  9:22pm, Geoff Wing wrote:
} Subject: zle_refresh trial patch
}
} here's a trial patch for nicer scrolling.

Looks pretty good to me.

} The type of command I've mainly checked it with is:
} % zed -f zed

I tried that, and when I accept-line I get

zsh: = not found

But I get that in 3.0.0 too, so it has nothing to do with your patch.
This seems to be the culprit:

	builtin let fun == 0 && eval function "$var"

Ah, I see -- I did accept-line once before, which changed "(( fun == 0 ))"
into "builtin let fun == 0", which is not being parsed correctly.

Either the output of "functions" needs to get fixed for this case, or
(probably better) the parser has to make "==" a reserved word so it is
not interpeted as "$(which -p '=')".

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern