OSF compile problem

There is a problem with compiling zsh-3.0.1 on an OSF machine:

sophie[1]uname -a
OSF1 sophie.matematik.su.se V3.2 148 alpha

The problem is with yp_all in zle_tricky.c:

sophie[1]grep -n yp_all zle_tricky.c
1552:   yp_all(domain, PASSWD_MAP, &cb);

For some reason yp_all is declared

yp_all(char *,char *,struct ypall_callback)

in the rpcsvc/ypclnt.h file whereas zsh assumes that the third
argument is a pointer to the struct. As cc by default is run with the
flag -std1 this bombs:

cc -std1 -c -I.. -I. -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -O zle_tricky.c
/usr/lib/cmplrs/cc/cfe: Error: zle_tricky.c, line 1552: Type for this
argument member is incompatible with function prototype description
(3.3.16.1)
        yp_all(domain, "passwd.byname" , &cb);

probably for a good reason, such as standard conformance. Removing the
-std1 flag solves the problem (at least for some sense of "solves").