Glob qualifiers bug?

The glob pattern *(@-.,/) should match symbolic links to plain files and
directories but instead it matches symbolic links to directories as well.
The problem is that the - toggle has effect over the comma.  The ^ (not)
toggle behaves similarily.  This behaviour might be considered a feature
but the manual suggests that it's not a feature but a bug.  The patch below
fixes this.  It resets these toggles to their default after each comma.
Tell me if you think I do not interpret the manual correctly.

Zoltan

*** Src/glob.c	1996/12/08 02:55:55	3.1.0.2
--- Src/glob.c	1996/12/15 22:33:18
*** 187,192 ****
--- 187,193 ----
  		} else if (*s == ',') {
  		    /* A comma separates alternative sets of qualifiers */
  		    s++;
+ 		    sense = 0;
  		    if (qualct) {
  			qn = (struct qual *)hcalloc(sizeof *qn);
  			qo->or = qn;