Default option settings

I think that we should make the default zsh option settings more
user-frendly.  Here are my candidates which may be turned on by default:

LIST_TYPES AUTO_LIST LIST_AMBIGUOUS ALWAYS_LAST_PROMPT AUTO_MENU
AUTO_PARAM_KEYS AUTO_REMOVE_SLASH AUTO_PARAM_SLASH APPEND_HISTORY NO_HUP

Of course option settings are a question of taste.  Not everyone will like
it but I think most of us agree that the current defaults are quite
inconvinient.

Zoltan