Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:57:29 -0700
From: John Harres <Harres@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: compctl-related core dump
To: zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While working on another odd command's compctl, I got a core dump out of
3.0.2.  First, the compctl:

   compctl -x 's[-]' -k '(logical physical server database contents object as
type dependencies from stripe incremental stripe replace copyover merge
no_replace no_index indexfile sql_insert charset audits no_audits no_data
data_only merge no_segments on_segment cache no_cache on_index_segment
on_text_segment interfaces user password sybasedump masterinfo bcp_batch_size
db_refs dryrun code verbose no_prompt no_status quiet debug)' - \
'c[-1,from][-1,stripe][-1.indexfile][-1,interfaces][-1,sybasedump][-1,masterinf
o]' -f -- dtsload

I get a core dump when I do

dtsload <tab>

Note that this compctl has nothing defined for this case.  I'm not sure what
it should do, but dumping core ain't it.

------- End of Forwarded Message
--
John Harres <harres@xxxxxxxx>        http://horseman.uwyo.edu/~harres
<A HREF="http://www.uwyo.edu";>University of Wyoming</A>