History bug still present in 3.0.3-test5

I reported some while ago that zsh was failing to save history when it exits
due to a dropped connection.

This is still happening.

To see it, run

	xterm -e zsh -l

and then use the window manager to kill the xterm.  The $HISTFILE file will
be truncated to zero size.

I think the problem may be that zsh begins to save history when it gets the
EOF on standard input, and then exits without finishing the job because it
gets a SIGHUP immediately thereafter.  However, I can't be sure that this is
the problem.

http://www.well.com/user/barts        http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern