Using netscape with zsh linked as sh

I have a problem when using netscape and zsh is linked to sh.

The problem was that netscape usually launches a command of the form:

sh -c "(( ghostview /tmp/temporaryFile ); /bin/rm /tmp/temporaryFile)

This fails because zsh interprets this as a mathematical expression.

I remember that, around a month ago, there were some discussion
regarding this problem and some work-around was described.

I changed job and lost my previous mail relative to this topic.  And I
am not able to find the archives about this.

Could someone send me the information.

Thanks in advance.

Alain Caron
Sanga Research Corporation