Re: unique partial completion

On May 30,  5:15pm, Zefram wrote:
} Subject: Re: unique partial completion
}
} Anthony Iano-Fletcher wrote:
} >	argo% ls mod
} >
} >as it should (there are lots of mod* files) but there are no beeps
} >or completion lists to indicate that this completion is incomplete.
}
} The indication that the completion is incomplete is that a space is
} not inserted.

Huh?  In 3.0.3-test4, it beeps at me.  I don't have a 3.1 compiled, but
I can't call this an acceptable alternative; it's just not obvious enough.
Bring back the beep.

http://www.well.com/user/barts        http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern