Re: unique partial completion

On 31 May 1997 02:59:11 +1000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
:On May 30,  5:15pm, Zefram wrote:
:} Subject: Re: unique partial completion
:} Anthony Iano-Fletcher wrote:
:} >	argo% ls mod
:} >as it should (there are lots of mod* files) but there are no beeps
:} >or completion lists to indicate that this completion is incomplete.
:} The indication that the completion is incomplete is that a space is
:} not inserted.
:Huh?  In 3.0.3-test4, it beeps at me.  I don't have a 3.1 compiled, but
:I can't call this an acceptable alternative; it's just not obvious enough.
:Bring back the beep.

I just tried it with "zsh-3.1.0-test3 -f" (what I had lying around).
Beeps at me.  Then did "setopt autolist" and tried it again and got a list.
Which zsh-3.1.* version?
--
Geoff Wing [mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]   Technical Manager
  Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977         PrimeNet - Internet Consultancy