Re: FAQ, German Umlauts (patch)

Zefram wrote:

> If it's only needed if the system has a bug, then a run-time
> option is the wrong way to do it.  Make it a configure-time option
> (--enable-pass8), and conditionally compile in such a special
> version of isprint(), using it instead of the system's version.

This sounds very reasonable.

Is there a source for isprint() lying around somewhere? I could
modify and/or at least test its correct behaviour for NEXTSTEP.

                Bye
                        Uli

Uli Zappe               E-Mail: uli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                (NeXTMail,Mime,ASCII) PGP on request
Lorscher Strasse 5      WWW:    -
D-60489 Frankfurt       Fon:    +49 (69) 9784 0007
Germany                 Fax:    +49 (69) 9784 0042

staff member of NEXTTOYOU - the German NEXTSTEP/OPENSTEP magazine