Zsh archives

Andrew Main <zefram@xxxxxxxxx> typed:
:I have been off-net for the past week, due to moving house.  Can someone
:let me know where the list archives are, or alternatively summarise
:any important events since the 27th of June?  Please note the new email
:address: my Warwick address will shortly disappear.

http://www.peak.org/zsh/ should say somewhere.

Otherwise, try  http://www.primenet.com.au/zsh/    with the trailing slash

or if you're really desperate, you may be able to read the last couple of
months if you set your nntp server to  news.primenet.com.au .  The newsgroups
are  lists.zsh.announce , lists.zsh.users & list.zsh.workers
--
Geoff Wing [mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]   Technical Manager
  Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977         PrimeNet - Internet Consultancy