Re: Initial path completion option

pws@xxxxxx said:
> I suppose ideally you should be able to specify a list of directories
> to -W, but I don't think the world (or the code) is ready for that
> yet.  You can always use + if you want, though you don't get a list
> then.  (A more generally solution is a version of + which adds
> together all possibilities straight away, say ++, but now I'm
> probably dreaming.)

I *think* that would be cool.  I'm not sure I understand much of this, but
would it make the existing cdpath completion semi-trivial?  If that's the kind
of thing it's supposed to do, then I'm all in favour---completing for cd
directories darn well should be trivial!  On the other hand, I can't think of
other cases where this would be useful.

Anyway, these seem important and useful changes, and I look forward to a
release with them in.