Re: Archiving patches (Was: Current state of 3.1.2)

	Author:        Andrew Main <zefram@xxxxxxxxx>

> Do what the NoCeM standard requires: any message whose Subject: line
> starts with "Re:" doesn't count.  If in looking for patches one looks
> for "Subject: *PATCH:", then replies to patches won't be inadvertantly

Well, I think this would be the best way:

:0Dw
*  ^TOzsh@peak\.org
*  ^Subject:[ 	]PATCH
* !^Subject:.* -reply
|email2html

What that basically says, if you can't read procmail, is:

If the message is 'To:' or 'CC:' to zsh@xxxxxxxx and the Subject begins with
an UPPERCASE 'PATCH' (with only a space or tab before the word PATCH) and
the Subject does not end with ' -reply' (to avoid those nasty Novell people)
then pipe the message to the email2html program (actually called hypermail).

I'll try to set this up tonight for a beta test.

TjL