Re: User-defined completion listing

"Bart Schaefer" wrote:
> Oh!  *I* didn't want something displayed instead of a listing; I just
> wanted to be able to dynamically change the explanation.  It didn't
> sink in exactly what it was you were implementing.

Aha, I was thinking of the `jobs' example, which does seem to
be asking for the list of possiblities to be altered (though
if you don't mind the list of numbers at the end you could do it
that way, too).  It's easy to get -X to substitute a variable, too,
when it has a $ in front, but maybe it would be preferable to have
double-quoted expansion instead?  That might break some older explanations.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +39 50 911239
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/