Re: where, oh where, has our maintainer gone?

On 8 Jan 1998, Geoff Wing wrote:

> Timothy J Luoma <luomat+zsh+workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
> :Then here's a list of what I have....
> [...list of articles deleted...]
> :Gotta love 'grep' :-)
>
> If you go to    http://pobox.com/~gcw/zsh/   and click on the mailing
> list archive link, you can access them there, though the most recent ones
> won't be bundled.
> --

Is there any chance to access articles by number? It is very often, that
somebody writes "it was done in article number ####" - but how should I
find it (without keeping the whole archive, which I cannot afford).

thanks

Andrej Borsenkow 		Fax:   +7 (095) 252 01 05
SNI ITS Moscow			Tel:   +7 (095) 252 13 88

NERV:  borsenkow.msk		E-Mail: borsenkow.msk@xxxxxx