Re: Weird bug with "bindkey" in a function

Bart Schaefer wrote:
>The weird thing is, if any of the "bindkey" commands in that function fails
>(e.g. with "bindkey: in-string is not bound") then the ENTIRE FUNCTION exits.

Possibly related: can anyone tell me what the global `errflag' does?

>zsh 3.0.5

That version has another (very old) bug that prevents multi-character
keybindings from working properly.  This didn't get fixed until 3.1.
(By the time I posted a patch for 3.0, it was too late to make radical
changes.)

-zefram